12.19.2009

kitty chronicals - the end

Due to an unfortunate misunderstanding the kitties and I had to prematurely part ways. Though I was sad at first, I soon realized how relieved I was to give them up. In just the first four days they were finding SO MUCH to get into. I also had to start guarding my apartment door each time I came in or went out. Gucci and Burke were becoming quite the escape artists. Then there was the one day I came home during lunch and one of the kittens ventured into the garbage can... I knew this NOT because she was still there when I got home, but rather she had clawed up the the bag up to climb out. I can only imagine how much trouble they would have found with another month with me.

If anyone is interested in adopting these adorable little bundles I noticed one of them on the Fox Valley Humane Association website. For now, enjoy the rest of my photos of them.

We had a really great snuggle fest the last night they stayed with me. I'm gonna miss that the most.




No comments:

Post a Comment